• The pharmaceutical health industry group with the largest scale, the most complete industrial chain and the strongest comprehensive strength under the direct management of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council
• It ranked 199th in Fortune Global 500 in 2017
•The core enterprise of China National Pharmaceutical Group, the leader of the Chinese pharmaceutical business;
• The first comprehensive medical service provider with a sales volume of over 200 billion in China and international competitiveness;
• Listed in Hong Kong in September 2009, it enjoys the market value of more than HK$100 billion and boasts one of the constituent stocks of the FTSE China 50 Index;
• It ranked 22nd in Fortune China 500 in 2017
• The wholly state-owned company and the state-authorized investment institution approved by the State Council and the pilot enterprise of state-owned capital operation companies with enterprise operation platform for state-owned capital operation and management;
• As of the end of 2016, the asset scale exceeded 200 billion yuan, the asset-liability ratio was 37.22% and the annual net profit reached 4.02 billion yuan.
Founded in 2002, it is one of the largest independent diversified investment management groups in Asia.
• Since 2002, the company has managed assets totaling more than $18 billion, covering private equity, real estate and absolute return strategies. The Group has invested more than $30 billion in various Asian markets, creating value for investors and the companies they invest in.
• Morgan Stanley, one of the world's leading international financial services companies, is one of the first investment banks to enter China;
•At present, it has achieved the structure of a diversified business platform, including securities, commercial banks and asset management platforms;
It ranked 267th in the 2017 Fortune Global 500 and 76th in the 2017 Fortune U.S. 500
• Established in September 2012, it is a state-owned large non-bank financial institution approved by the State Council and controlled by the Ministry of Finance, the largest asset management company in China;
• In October 2015, it was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
• As of the end of 2016, it registered total assets of 1,411.9 billion yuan with a net profit of 23.1 billion yuan, the average return on equity of 18.4%, and average return on assets of 2.0%.
Founded in 1992, it is a diversified industrial group integrating sports culture industry, financial investment, real estate development and market circulation.
• It manages nearly 30 wholly-owned, holding, shareholding companies including Ideal Cultural Industry Group, Ideal Four-dimensional Real Estate Group, Ideal Small Loan Company and has reached in-depth cooperation with Hong Kong Emperor Group, Yintai Group, Zhejiang News Group and other industry giants.
• Founded in 2007, the company, with its investment team established in 2000, is one of the oldest venture capital institutions in China. It has accumulated years of experience in biotechnology, new materials, and new energy.
• Up to now, it boasts fund scale of nearly 10 billion yuan and 22 special investment funds. The investment scale reaches nearly 5 billion yuan and there are more than 300 accumulated investment projects. It is an angel investor of many star enterprises.